Here’s an update on the various tips and such that I have received over the past few months. Some are unverified so please check yourself before stuffing goodies into your face :
- Cafe Tayas – Gluten Free cakes are listed as available on their facebook page.
- Dean and David – The list on their menu which items have gluten and lactose.
- Chén Chè Tea House – Nothing listed on their site but I’ve had a few tips that they can accommodate us gluten free types.
- Steinecke – If you haven’t managed to see all of their posters and flyers, they’re now offering gluten free bread. Although you have to order fairly far in advance.
- Burrito Baby – They can make their meals gluten free, but their gluten free burritos come in a kind of ‘assemble yourself’ way.
- TV Tower Restaurant Alexanderplatz – They list on their menu which items are gluten free and lactose free.
- Tassen Kuchen – They have been known to offer gluten free pancakes on the weekend, check before visiting though.
- Chay Viet – Had a tip that their menu lists what is gluten free.
- FBI Eatery – They list on their menu what is gluten free and lactose free.
- ErsteSahne Otivm – Had a tip that their ice cream and semifreddi is gluten free.
- Mio Matto – Vegan restaurant that has gluten free Pizza also, above the Veganz supermarket.