Had a few tips on new Gluten Free places that have opened up or changed here in Berlin :
- Herr Nilson Godis – They have a new shop in Prenzlauer Berg serving their gluten free Swedish pick and pix. If you haven’t visited yet, you should definitely go, Stargarder Straße 58, 10437 Berlin.
- Chüechliwirtschaft – Had a tip that they offer gluten free cakes, their website mentions that they have Gluten and Lactose free fruit tarts.
- Dai Ragazzi – They offer Gluten and Lactose free pasta dishes along with Gluten Free almond cookies and other desserts.
- Juki – They have Gluten Free soy sauce and are able to accommodate Gluten Free diners.
- Princess Cheesecake – Gluten Free cake is usually available, made with fresh oranges and an almond meringue base.
- District Mot – Had a tip that they can serve gluten free food and have gluten free cake. Although I’ve been unable to verify this with them and there is no mention of them offering anything gluten free on their menu/website.
- Wo der Bär den Honig holt – Gluten Free carrot cake.
- Nigi Berlin – Gluten and Lactose Free Onigiri, available at multiple locations around Berlin.
- Sfizy Veg – Had a tip that they offer Gluten Free pasta and that you can pre-order Gluten Free pizza. Although I’ve been unable to verify this with them and there is no mention of them offering anything gluten free on their menu/website.
- Victoria – They have gluten free cakes available, chocolate, almond and orange hazelnut caramel.
- Waterlily – They can make some of their dishes gluten free. The dishes available is not listed on their menu.