Here’s a collection of new places and tips received over the past few months. I have not personally verified most of these so take extra care before visiting :
- Pappa e Ciccia – Schwedter Straße 18, 10435 Berlin – They have lot’s of Antipasti and main courses that don’t contain gluten (vegetables, salads etc.) Any Pasta , except the homemade, can be ordered gluten free (made out of corn flour, buckwheat flour or/and rice flour).
- Freckles – Nostitzstr. 33, 10965 Berlin – They usually have gluten free cakes available. Review to follow soon.
- Due Forni – Schönhause Alle 12, 10119 Berlin – Had a tip that they offer gluten free pasta, although when I have visited and inquired they no clue what gluten is. This my vary dependent upon the staff so let me know if you have eaten here.
- Creperie Bretonne – Reichenberger Str. 30, 10999 Berlin – 100% Gluten Free galettes available, these are clearly marked on their menu.
- Dirty South – Krossener Str. 18, 10245 Berlin – Plenty of Gluten Free food available, although check that they are open before visiting, I have been twice to find them closed when their advertised times say they should be open.
- Lotus Cafe – They have some gluten free options listed on their menu (gluten free bread with soups, etc).
- Wienerwald – Lehniner Platz 2, 10709 Berlin and Hermannstr. 106, 12051 Berlin – They have an allergy info flyer detailing what is in their food – Link
- Vitalia Reformhaus – Schönhauser Allee 78-80, 10439 Berlin – Tip that they have been serving Gluten Free DS Ice Cream cones direct to eat!
- Viasko – Erkelenzdamm 49, 10999 Berlin – Tip that they usually have at least 1 starter and main dish on their menu, clearly marked as gluten free.
- Goldhahn und Sampson – Dunckerstraße 9, 10437 Berlin – They are selling Kikkoman Tamari soy sauce, which is far lighter than the Lima brand.
Tips are always appreciated and very helpful, if you know of anywhere not listed on the site please let me know via email.