- mymuesli.com – Now offering gluten free muesli
- Katies Blue Cat – A new(ish) cafe in kreuzkoln that offers gluten free Peanutbutter Cookies all the time and Carob-Coconut-Bites on the weekend. They should be offering more gluten free treats soon.
- Crêperie Bretonne – Offers 100% buckwheat galettes and they are aware of gluten.
- LPG Biomarkt Senefelderplatz – They’re now selling some fresh gluten free bread (alas, they had none on the day I visited). The types are ReisRosine, Silberling and Glutniks.
- Amour Fou – They have this on their board outside:
Schokotrüffel Törtchen ‘without flour’, its not so much of a cake but looks quite good.
- The Quentin Reformhaus at Alexa has their Christmas selection in :
- Ilse Hühnchen Cafe – Had a tip that they offer wheat free cookies/macaroons.