- Found a new website that offers a good range of gluten free products, some imported. : http://www.glutyfreeshop.de/
- My local Vitalia Reformhaus has a new freezer cabinet, stocked with DS gluten frei products. If you have one nearby and they also have this, please drop me an email.
- Essen Fassen – Walked by there the other day and checked out their menu (I never understand why restaurants can’t put up a menu on their website, especially when it comes to food allergies), they do have clearly labeled gluten free options. Click the picture for a larger version, the double xx’s are glutenfrei.
- Das Berliner Frühstück – They offer rice flakes museli which is gluten free, available online or at their cafe, Reichenberger Str. 104, 10999 Berlin.
- Ein glutenfreier Blog has reviewed three new gluten free products (where I got the link to the new shop above).
- Malena Bar offers ‘a single variety’ of gluten free beer.